Where we are
The PIP360 head office is located near to the Oil Sands mining operations in Edmonton, Alberta. Here, we work with partners around the globe to design and deliver specialized solutions that meet their varying needs.
Our vertically-integrated business model enables us to provide cost-effective solutions that support our client’s maintenance planning through the development and application of AI technology.
- Sensor design from first principles
- Analog, digital, and embedded microcontroller systems design
- Wireless network, data center, diagnostic and analysis algorithms
- Instrument manufacturing, testing, calibration, and repair
- Field services for system installation and on-site maintenance
- Report generation with interactive capability for client optimization
Fully equipped installations and maintenance
The 6 members of the field services team work from client sites north of Fort McMurray and are fully equipped for installations and maintenance of the onsite purchased or leased data collection infrastructure.
PIP360 (Pipes In Profile 360°) slurry transport asset integrity support started with oil sands mining clients in 2009
The suite of technology, services, analysis, and predictive maintenance management support has versioned to its present state where we are monitoring 500,000 sensor readings per month.
7804 sq. ft Edmonton facility
16 team members
Our organization remotely supports client projects by providing access to full circle design, manufacturing, and data center services at our secure facility.