Whether you talk about erosion or corrosion of water, hydrocarbon or slurry lines, or material loss on the pumps, we will use the base of our prior knowledge to provide the optimal sensor placement on the monitored asset, and produce a custom report that will let you predict the life expectancy of asset, assess potential risks, and create the optimal maintenance schedule that will maximize the asset life.
- Centralized data processing to ensure data accuracy
Data from all our stations are collected daily to the processing centre, where we verify their accuracy, and use sophisticated signal processing to do precision thickness measurements.
- Weekly, daily, or hourly data collection fit for the task
Data acquisition can be set to an interval ranging from hours to days to weeks, allowing us to evaluate the condition of asset within days from the beginning of observation, or as soon as the thickness change exceeds noise level of sensors.
- Early warning for sudden changes and dangerous conditions
Whether the thickness approaches allowed minimums, or we detect sudden change in material loss rates, we can quickly detect these changes, and warn our clients while there is still plenty of time to take a corrective action.
Work with the client to create customized maintenance schedules
Where asset monitoring can be coupled to the maintenance scheduling (such as with slurry pipes that rotate for even wear), we will provide maintenance recommendations with reports, and optimize the maintenance schedule to minimize costs.
Our staff have extensive experience in these areas:
- Research (from first principles of physics)
- Design (outdoor, off road, industrial instrumentation)
- Approvals (Hazardous Locations EXia, EXib)
- Manufacturing (electronics, mechanical)
- Quality management (CSA, ABSA)
- Calibrations (pressure, temperature,
- Data hosting (verification, rogueing, reprocessing)
- Remote diagnostics (network diagnostics, remote program updates)
- Analysis algorithms (high resolution, self-calibrating)
- Analytics support for Asset Integrity (algorithms for rotation planning)
- Report customization (integrate facility information and history)
- Report creation and delivery (formatted for ease of use and detail for further analysis)
- SOW application customization (integration with client Scope of Work)
With the Auto UT technology, we have been involved with the MARIOS* group for monitoring different material types for oil sands slurry transport including:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Chrome Carbide Overlays
- Chrome White Iron
- High Manganese